- RSS Channel Showcase 1973685
- RSS Channel Showcase 9170294
- RSS Channel Showcase 5493944
- RSS Channel Showcase 2121414
Articles on this Page
- 08/15/12--05:24: _2013 Range Rover re...
- 08/23/12--05:46: _Land Rover Freeland...
- 09/04/12--06:00: _2013 Land Rover Def...
- 11/09/12--00:38: _Range Rover Evoque ...
- 12/14/12--03:24: _Land Rover intros B...
- 01/10/13--07:42: _Range Rover Evoque ...
- 03/01/13--02:00: _Range Rover modifie...
- 03/14/13--03:00: _2014 Range Rover Sp...
- 04/11/13--01:00: _Full details about ...
- 05/23/13--02:00: _Range Rover by Hama...
- 08/22/13--07:30: _Range Rover and Ran...
- 09/04/13--03:00: _Land Rover shows fa...
- 09/12/13--13:00: _Range Rover Sport H...
- 10/24/13--11:00: _Range Rover gets ne...
- 10/28/13--11:00: _2014 Range Rover L ...
- 11/04/13--12:00: _Land Rover Defender...
- 12/01/13--05:00: _LARTE Design prepar...
- 12/04/13--11:16: _Range Rover Sport t...
- 12/06/13--11:00: _Range Rover and Ran...
- 12/24/13--06:00: _Range Rover Sport C...
- 08/15/12--05:24: 2013 Range Rover revealed
- 08/23/12--05:46: Land Rover Freelander refreshed for 2013
- 09/04/12--06:00: 2013 Land Rover Defender gets a minor update
- 11/09/12--00:38: Range Rover Evoque Desert Warrior 3 gets a BMW diesel engine
- 12/14/12--03:24: Land Rover intros Black & White edition for Freelander 2
- 01/10/13--07:42: Range Rover Evoque gets a Sicilian Yellow limited edition
- 03/01/13--02:00: Range Rover modified by StarTech
- 03/14/13--03:00: 2014 Range Rover Sport leaked
- 04/11/13--01:00: Full details about the 2014 Range Rover Sport
- 05/23/13--02:00: Range Rover by Hamann is radically pink
- 08/22/13--07:30: Range Rover and Range Rover Sport receive hybrid version
- 09/04/13--03:00: Land Rover shows facelifted Discovery
- 09/12/13--13:00: Range Rover Sport Hybrid shown at IAA in Frankfurt
- 10/24/13--11:00: Range Rover gets new looks from Onyx Concept
- 10/28/13--11:00: 2014 Range Rover L breaks cover
- 11/04/13--12:00: Land Rover Defender Challenge rally series introduced
- 12/01/13--05:00: LARTE Design prepares the Range Rover Evoque
- 12/04/13--11:16: Range Rover Sport tweaked by Startech
- 12/06/13--11:00: Range Rover and Range Rover Sport supercharged to 650 HP by Arden
- 12/24/13--06:00: Range Rover Sport CLR RS introduced by Lumma Design
The British automaker Land Rover has finally lifted the curtain on the all-new fourth-generation of the Range Rover. The revamped luxury SUV is lighter, bigger and more luxurious than the model it replaces. Without any doubt, the most significant change has to do with the all-aluminum monocoque body which is 39% lighter compared to the [...]
UK carmaker Land Rover has unveiled the refreshed Freelander after the 2010 facelift. It features xenon LED headlights and taillights, while the front lamps now have a different graphic. LR used a bright chrome trim for decorating the fog lights and the front grille, while for the new model year customers are able to order [...]
One of the very few cars in the world available right now that has managed to remain a true classic and stick to its roots is the legendary Defender. Land Rover has announced this week the refresh of this model for 2013 which brings Havana and Barolo Black paint finishes for the exterior, along with [...]
You are looking at an off-road racer version of the Range Rover Evoque that was created in order to participate in the 2013 FIA Off Road Rally Championship as well as in the 2014 edition of the famous Dakar Rally. Although it is based on the Evoque, various modifications had to be made so that [...]
The post Range Rover Evoque Desert Warrior 3 gets a BMW diesel engine appeared first on Speed Carz.
Land Rover has prepared a limited edition of the Freelander 2. It’s called Black & White and only 600 units will be built. It has a starting price of 22,495 GBP which makes it 1,205 GBP more affordable than the model this limited edition is based on. Underneath its skin is the entry-level S model [...]
The post Land Rover intros Black & White edition for Freelander 2 appeared first on Speed Carz.
Land Rover has prepared a special edition of the posh Evoque which comes with a striking yellow paint scheme. Priced from approximately 44,000 pounds, the Sicilian Yellow version of the Evoque will go on sale in May in the United Kingdom and will be offered in both 3- and 5-door versions, with all of them [...]
The post Range Rover Evoque gets a Sicilian Yellow limited edition appeared first on Speed Carz.
The new generation of the Range Rover has received an aftermarket package from the tuners at StarTech. The vehicle will be unveiled next week at the Geneva Motor Show where the tuner will showcase the SUV’s new front fascia which has a built-in spoiler, LED fog lights and LED daytime running lights. At the back [...]
What we have here in these two photos is the new generation of the Range Rover Sport which Land Rover will introduce towards the end of the month at the 2013 New York Auto Show. Looking basically like a bigger Evoque, the new Range Rover Sport comes with a considerably aggressive front fascia featuring slender [...]
Last year Land Rover introduced the new generation of the Range Rover and now time has come to present the revamped Sport variant which some say looks like a bigger Evoque. It will hit dealerships sometime this September and is considered by the British automaker as the “fastest, most agile and most responsive” model that [...]
The Range Rover by Hamann dubbed Mystere made its debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show back in March and now the tuner has disclosed more info about the pink SUV. The car has been equipped with a different front spoiler that houses LED daytime running lights, while the front wings and the bonnet are [...]
British automaker Land Rover will soon offer hybrid versions of the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. Both cars will be powered by the firm’s well-known SDV6 3.0-liter diesel which will work together with an electric motor and an 8-speed automatic transmission provided by ZF. The electric motor is capable of putting out 47 HP [...]
The post Range Rover and Range Rover Sport receive hybrid version appeared first on Speed Carz.
You are looking at the mildly facelifted Land Rover Discovery which has received a minor nip and tuck to its front grille and bumper, along with redesigned headlights featuring built-in LED daytime running lights. There’s no more “Land Rover” badging on the bonnet as they’ve decided to opt for the “Discovery” lettering, while the alloy [...]
British marque Land Rover is showcasing the hybrid version of the Range Rover at this year’s edition of the Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany. Land Rover says the car represents the first diesel-electric hybrid SUV in the premium segment and will be a frugal vehicle despite having a curb weight of 5,229 lbs (2,372 kg). [...]
The post Range Rover Sport Hybrid shown at IAA in Frankfurt appeared first on Speed Carz.
If you have recently purchased a Range Rover but you want to radically modify the car’s aesthetics, give Onyx Concept a call as they would be more than happy to give your British off-roader entirely new clothing that will look so different you won’t be able to remember how your car looked before the makeover. […]
The Range Rover has received a long wheelbase version called “L” which extends the overall length of the car from the standard 5 to 5.2 meters. As a result of this stretch, the Range Rover L boasts an extra 140mm in rear legroom and enables rear seats to recline to 17 degrees, while the ones […]
Land Rover has revealed plans to establish a one-make rally series known as “Defender Challenge”. This competition will be operated by Bowler Motorsport and regulated by the Motor Sport Association (MSA) and will comprise of FIA-compliant Defender 90s. The vehicles will feature a roll cage, retuned suspension and a fire extinguisher system, while other features […]
The post Land Rover Defender Challenge rally series introduced appeared first on Speed Carz.
There is a new tuner in the industry that goes by the name of LARTE Design. They are based in Moscow, Russia and for this year’s Essen Motor Show they have prepared an upgrade kit for the Range Rover Evoque. In terms of power upgrades, they have upgraded the turbodiesel 2.2-liter 4-cylinder engine and increased […]
Startech has prepared a customization package for the Range Rover Sport which has been introduced at this year’s edition of the Essen Motor Show. The kit encompasses numerous upgrades such as a redesigned front bumper incorporating beefier air intakes and built-in LED daytime running lights. The crossover also comes with a new rear diffuser, 22-inch […]
The Range Rover and Range Rover Sport duo is now available with a supercharger kit developed by the engineers at Arden. The power package was created to provide both vehicles with significant performance gains and it can do this by bringing a remapped ECU and a high-performance exhaust system that includes a sport catalytic converter. […]
The post Range Rover and Range Rover Sport supercharged to 650 HP by Arden appeared first on Speed Carz.
Lumma Design is ready to showcase its cosmetic upgrades for the Range Rover Sport and has announced the kit is available in Russia for a steep 29,509 euros. In return the vehicle will be equipped with a restyled front bumper that comes with a guard insert at the lower section. There’s also a spoiler deflector […]
The post Range Rover Sport CLR RS introduced by Lumma Design appeared first on Speed Carz.